From Workshop Wiki
Revision as of 12:00, 27 August 2014 by Jason
- Highly expressive open-source "sip and puff" interface.
- Compact Arduino-compatible platform for controlling many types of LEDs. Contains an on-board Bluetooth transceiver for remote control via smartphone or tablet, as well as an external sensor array to enable some extra functionality.
- Reinvention of the classic "Jar of fireflies" project using the Arduino framework and the ATTiny85 microcontroller. Includes six charlieplexed LEDs, a piezo sensor and a variety of powering options.
- Updated version of the Eyewriter open-source eye-tracking system for use by art educators teaching students with diverse needs. This new version aims to simplify the assembly and use of the system, as well as bring a number of upgrades.
- A circuit board designed to make building bicore-based BEAM robots easier.
- Build log for my self-sourced Prusa Mendel (iteration 2) 3D printer.
- Wall-mounted drawing machine that plots SVG-based art on a wall using stepper motors, string and a suspended carriage.
- Wall plotter expense report - materials and tools bought during execution of this project.
- Adaptation of ExtraCore Arduino by Dustin Andrews